Leadership in Transformation (LiT Forums) is a weekly program taking place from the 25th of October, 2022 to the 20th of June, 2023 via Zoom. It will be followed by an optional hybrid conference in July 2023, simultaneously taking place online and in-person at Ruskin Mill Trust UK.
The LiT Forums are designed for an international cohort of individuals who are already on a path of inquiry toward healthier relationships with Self, Community and Planet Earth. We will investigate 'Leaderful Practices for Societal Metamorphosis' through practices born out of Spiritual Science.
The program is made up of four quarters, each guided by a question pertaining to how we tune in as individuals to the Good that wants to become in the world.
1) How do I overcome my limits and enhance my potential to cultivate a culture of freedom?
2) How will you and I shift agreements from 'power over' to 'empowering each other' in order to uphold political rights and human dignity?
3) How will we move from scarcity to abundance by collaborating in ethical economic associations?
4) How do we cooperate with all beings that make up the mutual ecology of our living planet?
Together as a peer-learning research community, we will use these questions and a set of four common practices to seek human becoming in service to world transformation.
1) Perceiving. Phenomenological Observation & Sensing the Context. “What is observable?”
2) Individualizing. Individual Biography & Questions of Destiny. “From where within myself do I engage?”
3) Participating. Moving Forward with Social Initiative in Service to an Emergent Future. “With whom do I collaborate?”
4) Embodying. Integrating Contemplative Practice in the Everyday. “How do I offer light into the darkness?”